Learning the actions that save playing is what offers a free application offered by the Fire Brigade of Paris.
An app to learn how to first aid in a fun way
- Domestic accidents are the leading cause of death for children aged 1 to 14 years. Rather than prohibiting certain actions for children, why not teach them to adopt the right behaviors? According to experts, they can be very effective early in emergency situations. "From 18 months, a child can understand simple rules of safety and prohibitions, such as not putting your fingers in the doorframes, do not touch an oven lit ... At 2 years, we can start to make him responsible, involving him in family life (setting the table, caring for an animal ...) and encouraging him to assert himself ".
- Learning the actions that save playing is what offers Everyday Heroes, an application offered by the Fire Brigade of Paris.
- Launched by Lifeaz, a French start-up who started a defibrillator, connected, this application is completely free, it is available on the Apple store and the Play store.
- Through nearly a hundred mini-games, children (and their parents) are invited to project themselves in all possible situations (malaise, burning, choking, cardiac arrest ...) allowing them to train themselves to the actions that save their lives. playful way.
A booklet for children
- Still in the idea of training the youngest, the national federation of firefighters of France has published a small illustrated guide:40 emergency actions in the event of a domestic accident (Editions Larousse), gathering 40 cards tips to know how to anticipate and react. With for each situation, specific advice for children. € 3.95. Where to find it?