We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In the jungle, it looked like all the trees were decorated for Christmas. A brutal downpour had left in the branches drops of rain that shone under the returned sun.
Print the storyPrint the coloringWatch the video
- Humphrey the little parrot was thinking only of one thing: was he going to receive the gift requested in the letter he sent to Santa Claus?
- It seemed to him that this gift could change his life. "I'm a loser!" He whined perched on his branch, with drops falling on the crest, "a loser! I'm fed up in the end! end! "
- But why was Humphrey complaining all the time?
- Well on Wednesday, he found his friends in the jungle. Between them, it was agreed that everyone, in turn, proposed a game to which they were all required to participate.
- Once, it was up to Leon the chameleon to choose. He had arranged for them to rendezvous on the small beach nestled in an arm of the river. With a mischievous little smile, he announced the color: - We play hide-and-seek!
- Obviously, hide-and-seek, it was Leon the chameleon who had beaten them all! In the end, Humphrey protested.- It's cheating! - Not at all! protested Leon.
1 2 3